Thursday, April 5, 2012

Beautiful furniture on display at the workshop

Before I get down to the nitty-gritty of what I learned, I wanted to share images I took of the furniture that was on display at the workshop. It was held at The National Conference Center, and these pieces were displayed in one of their lobbies. I eagerly snapped shots, but should have taken notes on who did each piece - so for that I apologize in advance to the person who did the first piece below.

This was by far my favorite piece in the room. Look at her French loveliness! Oh how I hope to find a deal on something like this one day. Well, this or an amazing hutch.




Here's some more beauties...The yellow dresser was done by the girls at Hue-ol-ogy.


This lovely chair and hutch were painted by Amy from Gallery on Third. Even the fabric was painted using a stencil on a drop cloth material! She said she just couldn't find a fabric she liked, so she created her own! Ingenious!



These little tables and armoire were painted by Celeste at On a Whim (in Lucketts for all you Northern VA friends!) I am so in LOVE with the duck egg blue color!




I could totally see this contemporary color combination in my front living room! Love the Emperor's Silk Red with the black and white fabric! This was done by Terry at Budget Redesign.



Here's a closeup showing you the distressing detail of another one of my favorite pieces from
BB Home. Love!


And finally, here's a folksy-fun piece painted by Janet from another local Northern Virginia ASCP stockiest, The Empty Nest.



No comments:

Post a Comment