Monday, May 12, 2014

I'm Simply Excited About Simply Said!

Simply what now? I know, many of you probably haven't heard of Simply Said. I hadn't either until recently. But, now that I'm in the know…you can bet you're gonna be as excited as I am after I give you the skinny!

I've signed on with Simply Said, a relatively new company that sells vinyl designs. That means I'll be a consultant selling the stuff!  Take a look at how some people are using the designs in their home:


Talk about fun ways to decorate your kids' rooms! Simply Said offers growth charts, custom name vinyls, fun quotes, and sayings centered around things they love, like sports, animals, etc. The designs offered for nurseries are downright adorable!



 I love, love, love the way these vinyls work with wall galleries. By far, this is my favorite method of decorating with them. In fact, I am working on my own "wallscape." What's a wallscape? (other than a word I just made up and you'll hear me talk about endlessly) Like landscaping that includes plants, flowers, stone, etc in a variety of colors, widths and heights to create a visually pleasing effect, wallscaping is the same thing. You take a variety of elements, like mirrors, frames, canvas-wrapped photos, wooden initials, and any other item that strikes your fancy (right now I'm seeing a lot of nautical-themed items like oars) and put them up on the wall in a grouping. Simply Said vinyl designs are perfect for adding to the grouping. MORE to come on wallscaping - I want to finish my first one and promise to share pics!


 I like these over a mantel, especially on the spacious walls like this. I also love the designs that feature your own last name, with the year your home was built. 


While I think this design is really pretty, it needs a little something more to anchor it. However, I included it here so you can see how the designs can be customized in the color of your choice to match your decor. There's over 40 colors to choose from!


Ahh that tree! See how its 3 colors? 
You choose the size and colors that work for your space with each design. 


Of course being the bird lady that I am, I adore this one! 


There's plenty of faith-based quotes and designs, too. (where can I get this big beautiful rocking chair??)


This is so elegant! There's so many sayings that fit particular rooms in your house. For example in the bedroom: "Always kiss me goodnight." For the dining room: "Talk much, Sit long, Eat well." For the laundry room: "Wash your worries away." There's something for every room in the house - even the man cave! (think fishing, hunting, camping, gaming-related designs)


They're great on flat walls, but you can put these on glass, textured surfaces, tile, front doors, even your painted furniture! You know that rocks my world - just wait, I will be doing posts to show you how, and will have a few samples for you very soon!  Think about it - no more time-consuming transfers that need to be printed out, transferred over and painted in. No more stencils with soft bleed-through edges. These look like they are painted on, with the crisp edges I could never achieve with a stencil. For anyone who's done transfer or stencils on their furniture, you know this will be a huge time-saver!


Isn't this clever? The wall accents come with the time mechanism, too! Simply Said has lots of artistic elements too - its not just quotes and inspiring sayings.  (see the pic below) They have modern images of trees, floral motifs,   even vinyls that can be written on with chalk or wipe off markers! 


I must do a design on my shower doors. My master bath is the only room in my house I have yet to decorate, and now I have the starting point! You can put any design on glass. There's cute ones for the front of the washer and dryer, too!


There's an entire catalog of spanish designs, too. (and aren't those chairs in front of the bed to die for!)

Here's probably the best part for someone who's tastes change frequently - these come off the wall easily without destroying your paint. So, when you feel like redecorating, its a breeze to take off the old and put up the new!

Putting them up is easy easier than I thought. Here's a quick video to show you how.

You know I love things related to home decor and crafting. And I've always worked in marketing and PR, so this job fulfills a part of me that enjoys blogging, Face-booking and planning parties! You guessed it - I'll be having parties and hoping that my friends will host a party, too. If that sounds like fun to you, drop me a line. 

In the meantime, look forward to my photos and tips on using Simply Said in your home and DIY!
Soon, I will post info about my launch party, and a website where you can see the entire catalog.

Thanks for always following along, and for getting excited with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment