Wednesday, October 3, 2012

An Ikea Dresser Goes Blue!

I've been so busy painting, that the poor blog has been a bit neglected lately. But, I promise to get caught up - because this weekend I'll have something fun to share (more on that by Monday).

A lovely neighbor of mine, Mona, has provided me with a few makeover projects recently. First, I gave an Ikea-type dresser new life for her front room, that's been turned into her daughter's work/office space. And she chose a great blue and white palette for the room. And when she said to paint this dresser blue, I nearly kissed her I was so happy! Very few people ask for blue - and its a shame really, because look at how gorgeous blue can be...

Before Blue



Ta-Da!!!



I'm 'green' with envy, because now I want a blue dresser! 
Seriously, this would look so cute in my son's room!


Mona is going to purchase her own knobs for this piece. I just tried out this pretty white one for the photo shoot. Once she has her new knobs, I'll take a proper photo in her space.


Next post - Mona's sideboard in Paris Grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment